Success...Scary and Satisfying

So many great things are happening and its so much fun.  Its one thing to have an idea but its takes drive and hard work to get those ideas out into the world.  Lately I have been surrounding myself with nothing but creativity!!!  DesignsByNJL is on its way to the top.  My mother is so talented I think she even surprises herself :) Last night was Open Mic Nite at a new location (Mirrors on Grand...very cool place) and it went great...its a rewarding feeling when the events you plan actually come off and everyone enjoyed it...

A lot of the people I'm meeting have been on their grind for a really long time...they clearly have the talent but for some reason they do not go hard...I started thinking...everyone wants success but people are afraid...afraid to put your face and name out there...afraid that you might mess up and everyone will see....afraid that someone out there is betta than you...fear lives within all of us...its something that we have to overcome...take risks...its how you feel at the end of the day is what really matters!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts