We Stop To Refuel Our Cars But Not Our Minds

Insomnia.  Most entrepreneurs suffer from it at more than one point in their lives.  Sleepless nights are one aspect of human existence many can relate too.  I've been feeling like I can't differentiate the nights from the mornings....the Sunday's from the Mondays...the 31st from the 1st.  Feeling like I'm in some kind of terrible movie where the plot is so confusing you'd much rather read the book.  It is a new feeling, though I've had countless sleepless nights in the past, they all stemmed from emotional/psychological turmoil.  This is all based on the notion that I am expanding myself....taking on new projects...and if you know me or follow me somewhere, getting to LA.  I knew the pressure would be up this year but being me I thought I'd be able to just breezy my way through.  

NAH.

Writing is my personal creative tool.  I manage myself and I've been building a creative writing portfolio, in hopes it will land me something major and get me to LA quicker. Its definitely a new commitment.  I love it.  It is giving me more control over how I earn money. It's everything but easy.  Nothing worth it ever comes easy so this is no shocker.  But I need sleep.  I booked a mini getaway and it will be the first in over a year.  Sleep and self indulgences are the only thing on the to-do list.  The fact that I make to-do lists for a getaway can show you just how crazy I'm becoming.  Burning out.....

You have to realize it before it's too late because burn out can cause you to want to just seek out alternatives and we know we don't want that. #TeamSelfMade I'm not alone.  You're not alone.  Even if you're not an entrepreneur everything I've said is relate-able.  Young twenty something year olds are fighting to setup their life THEIR way.  I know a lot of people who are still under the cushion of Mom and Dad but let's just be honest, you don't feel proud.  Time always seems to be against us also so the space between 25 to 30 comes faster then you thought.  This is why I'm close to burnout.  Because the clock is ticking and I'm not where I want to be.


Sighs


Until I have more realness to share....be well!


Tahyira xo

Comments

Popular Posts