Day 1

I started this blog because I'm stuck...I'm going to lose my job in 18 days...and I'm HAPPY!!! Yea, not what most people would say but me...let's just say I am a tad bit different....I'm 24 years old and I named this blog "All In A Year's Time" because my whole life perspective has changed from April 11, 2010.  I'm sure its not this first time or last for that matter that someone has gone thru something like this...but I'd like to talk about it...let's see...

We'll start with why I am happy that I will be unemployed....1st off...gas prices are freakin outrageous....on yea I commute from Brooklyn to Port Washington (30 miles) a day to work part-time as a legal secretary...i CANNOT afford to go back and forth...its jus pointless...the other reason...my boss is what you call "A-type personality" which means that she's CRAZY...let me define it even further....my boss is 72 yrs old...she is Jewish...she is a lawyer...she is the type of person you probably cant work for...the type of person whos mood changes with the tempature literally....but I have learned soooo much from her so for that I am and will always be grateful...cant say I will miss her that much tho...

Comments

Popular Posts