Here We Go

Sooo no more working for other people...Friday was my last day working at the law office....so now I have a BA and a MS but no occupation..lol...its ok..its all about progression...my mother is soooo talented...she created this earring line that still amazes me everyday...next week we are going to launch the line officially and I know its gonna be great....DesignsByNJL is the name of the line...and there is a lot of work to be done but we will make it...trust me...everyone will be rocking them...haha high hopes makes me smile...I also started another company with my two friends from college...kinda an underground promotion company to help upcoming artists find an outlet for their talent....creative people drive me...

Thank the Lord the weather is changing because if I was going thru all this in the winter...I would be depressed...so happy not to have to drive back to L.I....so tomorrow starts a new...here we go

Comments

Popular Posts