Oh the Weather.....

Yea so this is how the weather has me feeling...not like I feel like a dead chick in a box but something is definitely giving me that boxed in feeling and I attribute it to this crappy ass weather.  That and the fact that when you're surrounded by bullshit (people and/or situations) its starts to block your own positive energy.  First an earthquake and how a hurricane.  I heard that like six times today and I haven't left my house.  Its funny when we are in the midst of a situation or something drastic happens...the reactions and emotions you assume you will feel...you probably never feel.  Just like when people have a lot of shit to say about you but when they get the opportunity to address you...the words aren't there.  I read a quote about dreams...When people have given up on their own dreams they will come after yours next...So far I am in agreement with this quote and I want to say that I HAVE A LOT OF DREAMS

Comments

Popular Posts