My Life...as a Blogger

New venture alert!! I am going to start another blog...more of a lifestyle blog...this one is less personal and more fun (laugh out loud)  It will cover entertainment, news, lifestyle ish you know...I will post daily...things that are important to be shared...I will refrain from adding in my personal anecdotes and leave all questions comments suggestions facts lies truths up to the reader...I hope you guys will read along...It is going to be fun...I have to also make it my business to go and occupy wall st sometime this week...

I could so easily sit here everyday and do absolutely nothing...or I can be smart and do a lot of something!

Things are going great with model management as well...I just ordered my business cards because its only so many times you can say "oh I ran out".  Its not a good look but my look will be better...I attended Tickled Pink Fashion Show last week to support Breast Cancer Awareness and it was one of the best events I'd been too all year...yes including TheRedEyeGroup events...You can see that Natalie and Anika took time and hard work putting it together and it was well worth it....See Pics

Been working really hard on www.designsbynjl.com also...I want it to be spectacular...will be up and running before the Holiday season for sure and then its C2K12!!!

"I want to put a dent in the universe" S. Jobs (2.24.1955-10.5.2011)

Comments

Popular Posts