Life Challenges You...Keep Fighting

A challenge is an obstacle you reach and when you overcome it there will be some type of reward, success, a sense of victory...etc.  There is gratitude in winning.  But you only understand and anticipate these feelings because you yourself have faced and overcame the challenges.  I believe if you believe enough in something even if you try to avoid reasoning it in your head...you still will.  I must admit.  It can drive you crazy at times.  So stuck on a vision that you cant release it just for a second.  I've come to find out that most times when you are the only one who believes in something so strongly...something that is new and exciting to you....you shouldn't or DON'T let the challenges stop you..  It is probably for good reasons.  We are given tests in life.  We never really know the ones we fail but the tests you pass...you live with forever.  Keep Fighting! I know I will!

Comments

Popular Posts