I Freaked Out...The Year's Almost Over

I didn't freak out because I feel like I haven't done all the things I wanted to do...The title of this blog is All In A Year's Time...so do I change the title...start a new blog...or just continue...I'm not really sure...gonna mull it over a bit more.  Today is World AIDS Day and the beginning of AIDS/HIV Awareness Month...I took a HIV test earlier this year and honestly I really do encourage everyone to do so.  Its always better to be safe than sorry.  I took the test and then completely forgot I did.  They said they only call you if something comes back off.  I had several blood transfusions done in 2009.  Its not only unprotected sex...needles and hospital error are also prominent...Along with getting tested for personal safety...donate to funds that support research and provide help to those living with HIV/AIDS...I know American Eagle and the Gap have tees that are cute and all the proceeds get donated...

December 1st also starts this whole "2011 in reflection".... I'm not the one to make resolutions...I used to when I was a teenager but they never made it past my birthday...Jan. 25th lol...I think anything you plan on waiting on next year to start... isn't that important to you really...Its just the support from the fact that everyone else will be quitting...giving up...stopping...or starting something gives you the courage to do it as well...

My next question is...2012 is the so-called doomsday year...no? The movies depict it...the scientist concur...we'll just have to pray and see I guess...Anyway Happy December 1st To All! :)

Comments

Popular Posts