They Have No Choice But To Look Back

19 days left in 2011 and I cannot stop fantasizing about 2012...Thought about it and I'm gonna keep the same title of this blog to remind myself why I started all of this in the first place...change change change...this whole year that's all I heard from my friends (fake n real) from my family...from the world...Never have I ever been afraid to follow my own lane and to go as fast as I possibly can down that lane...

Reality teaches you that you cannot control you can only accept...I accept that I am different I love who I am I love myself more everyday...The more I hear yeah she's different she's def not the same anymore...I smile inside...go pass those that wish they could keep up and never look back...they are staring at you because you're doing what you want...it is not easy...people are jealous people are supportive...most fall somewhere in between...I have faith in  myself and throughout it all....though I have CHANGED I have remained the same and stayed true to MYSELF...and that's the only opinion I care about...you are you're worst critic...When you believe in something strong enough...its going to take more than all the evils of World the hold you back...courageous I am.....successful I will be.....

The change also brought me love...a love that was right in front of me but I didn't want to see...so with all that said...I'll just say this....CHANGE FREAKING RULES!!!...you should try it :)

Comments

Popular Posts