And You're Still Alive

Jan. 1st 2012 and I made it through 2011....What a great year this will be.

I want to wish the best for all in this New Year and I encourage everyone to continue your goals...strive to be a better person however you see fit...and ignore all negative energy.

I also want to encourage everyone to not lose focus on the current state of our nation.  This is a Presidential Election year...if you're a Democrat or a Republican...VOTE...those that do not voice their opinion silences their opinion...let your voice be heard...I will be campaigning for President Obama's re-election...here is the link to register to vote in New York City...do it!

I will continue my dream for Tahyira Savanna Inc! Join me in continuing yours....

HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM TAHYIRA SAVANNA

Comments

Popular Posts