Remaining Focused....

Today I feel great.  Yesterday I felt like complete shit.  When you are trying to find your way or more accurately...to make your own way you always find yourself questioning everything.  Some days I wake up and I'm like nope I cannot keep this up.  I'm about to just cry to my family and beg them to help me go through law school now so I can take what I call "the easy way out". By no means is getting into law school, graduating, becoming a lawyer...easy but starting your own ventures from the ground up...much harder.  I remain focus.  If I cannot get through days like yesterday I am greatly mistaken to believe that I can make a name for myself in this world.  So I remain focus.  I actually launched my personal tumblr page that will summarize all of my tasks, efforts, and titles.  People have been asking me you seem to do a lot.  What exactly do you do? Now when I am asked I can just direct everyone to one site that has my bio and links to all the projects that I am involved with.  It will just be an introduction to who and what Tahyira Savanna is all about.  As I said...I remain focused.

2012 is going pretty well so far....there is so much more to do though...stay tuned!

Remain focused.....

Comments

Popular Posts