Sometimes

Sometimes.  Some days.  Some things.  It's always some never all.  I think about it when faced with days like today.  I mean my current mood would be considered melancholy (very impressed there was no red line underneath that last word hehe)  The color is considered BLUE! I never really know what gets me in these moods because honestly it rarely happens.  I co-relate it to the fact that I think way way too much and when my brain can't hold on any longer it causes this disappointment to my heart.  As a hard worker you sometimes get down too much on yourself for not working or not doing something constructive every single second.  I know I am not alone because I have heard others say the exact same things.  The others that work so hard they respond to text messages 30 hours later lol.

A lot has changed per the norm in my life and that never saddens me, the change you see brings me joy.  Now that I am writing it out it could be possible that too much has remained the same and this is why I am blue today.  I have put a lot of personal responsibilities to the side to focus on my entrepreneurial responsibilities...the difference is what I choose to not do for myself and choose to do for myself in my career future (yep its still all about me) But even within yourself you must make decisions.  I remember when I would work all week, pick up extra hours even, to by more drinks, buy higher heels, and have longer nights.  It was me then.  This is me now.  Tonight, Tahyira-the entrepreneur- is off the clock.  Tahyira needs it for her soul.  I am sure they both understand.  

JUST BREATHE.

Comments

Popular Posts