Get Out of The Way Already

I am so grateful.  I wanted to start with that simple statement because however simple it is it takes a lot to become grateful.  I am grateful for the accomplishments I have made for myself both personally and professionally.  I feel like I am becoming more like myself everyday.  Everyday feels better in some way than the day before and I still have pretty bad days.  Its my mindset that is forever evolving and learning ways to stay positive so even during those bad days I never feel as down as I used to.

Pain also builds your strength and within every hurt, setback, and obstacle you will find new ways to survive, new ways to push forward, and new ways to regain your inspiration.  I rely on inspiration a lot in my life, especially in the field of Entertainment and Creativity, there are no limits as to what your mind can create so why limit them?

I have been thinking a lot lately about "people being in their own way".  The statement can be taken in many ways but mostly I have been thinking about how one can stop their own progression.  I know people that can find every excuse to NOT pursue their dreams, they find excuses as to why they can't find the time, or why they can't afford the financial requirements.  I myself take the opposite approach.  I find every excuse as to why I should pursue my dreams, why should I be content with a regular day job, why should I fight for what I know I am capable of doing??  I ask myself these questions daily, sometimes all day long, and I always find the answers.  The trick is that you have to really want it for yourself.  Some people want what they see but they don't want to do the work or put in the effort to get it.  That is being in your own way I believe.

GET OUT OF YOUR WAY! YOU HAVE THINGS TO DO!! 
<3

Comments

Popular Posts