Seeking Clarity

My song of release right now is Zedd's 'Clarity'.  The song none the less is about a love that is so overwhelming it has all the makings of a tragedy but it isn't; it's perfect.  The song makes me think about my future.  Nothing about love obviously my Aquarian mind would never equate a love song to actual love.  It makes me think that maybe all my hopes and dreams may seem crazy-like when I talk about them to others who aren't necessarily pursing anything similar-- it seems far fetched.  But like in the lyrics of 'Clarity' just because some thing sounds tragic doesn't mean it can't be amazing.  It's really all about how you envision where you are and where you want to be.  I hate working for people.  I love working with people.  So the struggle continues.

Things are looking brighter every week (days go by too fast to access anymore so I go by weeks).  My clients are definitely getting more notice in their respective crafts and that's the goal daily.  I am getting more and more opportunities to show what I am made of and that is one personal goal I try to accomplish daily.  I came on here today to write, simply because I miss it.  The unload of ideas, memories, wishes, and wants.

Here's a short story I started, no title, no ending:

"NO! I just cannot do this anymore!!", Shirley yelled at Marcus.  "You want to control me, I no longer feel like your equal" Shirley said as she slammed the door behind her so powerfully it made the wall shake causing their engagement photo that was placed on the mantle to fall over; it did not break however.  Marcus staring at the door for about ten seconds-then turning to the fallen photo. "Sighs, I guess I really blew it."  He goes over to his things, all packed as if he just came back from a short trip, and looked for his iPad and his cell phone.  "She just doesn't understand.  Maybe the right one will.  If I ever find her."  He goes to the last incoming call and re-dials.  "Yeah Mike I can be at the studio in twenty.  Just going to hop in shower.  My driver can get you first and then we'll go.  The EPs are there right?"  Marcus is a music video director.  He just came back a one week shoot that went over due to mix-ups--he had been gone for about thirteen days.  Shirley was Marcus' fiancée.  She is no longer interested in sacrificing her time with him which went  from little to none in exchange for a life full of 5 star hotel suites, first class frequent flying, personal trainers, and designer handbags.  They are in love.  But will it be enough.  Marcus thought it would be.

That's all I have.  A story that has obviously been told before but I see this one having a twist.

Stay tuned and stay inspired-BY ANY MEANS.....

Comments

Popular Posts