Necessary Differences

People irritate and aggravate you.  You are in control of your responses....ALWAYS.  I have been through maybe more tragedy this year than maybe any other year in my 27 year life.  Mid year I lost my sense of compassion for bad people in humanity...I lost my compassion for those who live within an ignorant mind set....I lost my drive to inspire others.  I only cared about me and what I wanted to do.  For the first time I was thinking selfishly.  It is was NECESSARY.

I am the type of person who unknowingly puts others and their emotional state before my own...because I am strong.  My emotions are in control.  I don't say things I do not mean.  I do not say hurtful things because I am hurt.  It is a cheap way to live.  It is a low way to live.  I was born to be different.  To see different.  To speak different.  To love different.  To learn different.  I have to keep compassion for the ignorance because that is the only way it can be combated.  I have to have compassion for those people in my life that don't deserve it because that is the only way they can learn a different approach.  I have to inspire myself and others because without it we will be at a stand-still.  Progress needs inspiration to be its driver.  We have to stay positive by any means necessary.  I think all things in life have purpose and our job is to figure out how we personally fit into that plan.  What is our purpose?  My purpose is to be a light.

When I walk into a room I want to make an impact.  I want people to see that from pain, unhappiness, loneliness, and struggle you can still shine,  You can still be great.  You are great.  I am the type of person who knows what she wants and can put a plan in place to obtain it.  I want a happy family.  I want a drama free life.  I want positivity daily.  I was raised with zero examples of what a family was supposed to look like.  Neither one of my parents raised me.  I don't think they ever cared to see things from my point of view until I matured and reached adulthood.  At that point they didn't have a choice.  I told them how I felt.  I wasn't afraid.  I learned about family from watching television shows, movies, and listening to my peers.  You learn what you need from whatever sources are at your immediate disposal.  You try your very best to be the very best.

We don't get free passes.  We don't get do overs.  We don't get anything we do not work hard for.  So me...I continue to survive day after day...week after week...month after month....

If I can survive so can YOU

xo
Tahyira

Comments

  1. WHEW!!! I FEEL YOU ON SOOOO MANY LEVELS WITH THIS!!! I'm putting my TRUTH out there little by little. I feel like I just read it all right here! MAN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts