What The Fuck!

My most outlandish title to date, I know but trust keep reading, I could of said something way worst....

It's been a while since you've read my words so lets update, still working a 9-5 but today, literally today I told myself, NAH! I said, back in 2012 that I wanted to work a job where I can maximize my income but not have to work a lot and use my brain a lot. I did social media management at a few small companies, and pretty much random admin assistant jobs.....yawnssss...but at my current situation, I am responsible for so much of the start up, I started working 9am thru midnight. That sounds way worst than it is, no wait, it's legit, it's crazy to work all of those hours. I work in an international client-based industry so it is a high demand for attention around the clock. I had fun this past year but I got sick way too much from lack of sleep and over-working. I am going back to my normal schedule with discipline more and more each week.

I am turning the grand ole 3-0 in about a little over 2 months. Sad about it? Not even a tad bit. I have done a lot and it's kind of weird, people assume I am older when they read my creds. Like no way you did all this and you're not even 30, but yeah I just constantly move through life. I'm never stagnant. There was one year I worked 3 different jobs, it was 2015, not that long ago. I get bored with my environment pretty quickly so its helpful for me to always do something new, go someplace different, and meet fresh people who can provide insight into my crazy ass weirdo World. Am I thinking about kids? Yes.

I think about how their new President in Donald Trump and how we didn't do much to prevent it. I cannot fathom the idea of motherhood at this stage of my life. Mostly I don't have a "someone" anymore that I see my family with. Ehh people split, people change, but better believe it-- life shall go on. I was sad about my relationship status last year but I'm free now. There's a quote I've read about being happy, it's your job. Yet when you share half of your....everything with someone (mind, body, soul, mula) they are expected to provide sustainable happiness to your life at some degree. As humans we take take take until someone decides to cut us off. All of my post-break up issues seem to come full circle where he gets his life together, WITHOUT ME. I've learned to live and deal with it. I am a different type of woman, I don't get left and I am an upgrader (cue Beyonce) so there will always be a point in my relationships where I stop riding and just coast. After coasting I'll just be out, deuces (cue Chris Breezy). So as far as my maternal instincts goes, I don't have any.

Luckily for me, I find time to do everything I need to do and still have the freedom of just making decisions that only affect me. I am looking for writers for a new site I am launching called hashtag get a clue. I was inspired by many BLM poets and writers so instead of finding a platform, I'm going to try and build one from scratch. Not much luck finding bold writers yet but I am still on the hunt-- (If its you then email me at tahyirasavanna@yahoo.com with two writing references). I am also revamping both Tahyira Savanna Inc, minimally though and a major revamp to my media company, The RedEyeMediaGroup is now T.R.E.M.G. I spoke about my title change, that many have now changed as well, to visionary instead of executive. I don't do much executive work at my own venture but more so I envision all of our plans. They are not DREAMS anymore but plans for the future. You have to start seeing your visions as reality sooner than later so I opt for sooner.

The basis of my revamp for the RedEye is partnering with someone whose been watching me for about a year or so. He helped me find my voice on indie talk radio and now I am going to put as much effort into building www.UnitedWeStand4ever.com using my contacts under the Red Eye. I'm the type to start all over and I just love that about myself, I think it means I am becoming more fearless as I get older. Fear only holds you back. There's something infectious about craving out your own lane in the World. So many of us are just stuck to the point where we honestly pretend to be content, not even happy, but merely content and then we get so pissed off at ourselves we lash out at the World.

I do not ever want to be a person like this. I have no regrets and I have all of my future in front of me. There is no need to be pitiful or sad about the bad in your life when you make it your business to do good day to day. I have been getting into spats with co-workers, let me rephrase, subordinates because they are older than me and they are haters in their own accord. Women are the worst when it comes to jealousy and envy. I am very aware why people are intimidated by my aura and the older I get, the more I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I am not going to be anyone's cup of tea, try three tequila shots and a Bluemoon. I've been called a work rebel and I wear that rebellious ribbon proudly. Those of us who are strong enough and smart enough to go against the grain will indeed go against it.

Clinton losing the election to the dark-side of America is something we all will have to deal with on some level. I choose to be more vigilant in my business moves over the next 4 years. I am prepared to educate my fellow entrepreneurs and the Millennial generation.

THERE IS POWER WITHIN, WE JUST HAVE TO UNLOCK IT.....


Until I Let You Into My Brain Again.....

xo

Tahyira

Comments

Popular Posts